About: Josh Griffiths
Josh is a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and the head instructor at Clockwork BJJ. He began training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu while studying engineering at Stevens Institute in Hoboken, NJ.
After a few months he started training more regularly and watching competition footage. Jiu-Jitsu quickly became an obsession and something that Josh would do almost everyday and some times twice a day...Josh Griffiths full bio.
Posts by Josh Griffiths:
- Spring Fling 2013(Clockwork BJJ In House Tournament), 06 May 2013 in Main
- Josh Griffiths BJJ Highlight, 08 Apr 2013 in Main
- Josh Griffiths BJJ Spider Guard Sweep, 01 Apr 2013 in Main
- Wrist Lock from Arm Bar, 25 Mar 2013 in Main
- Easy Armbar Set Up from Guard, 18 Mar 2013 in Main
- Josh Griffiths BJJ, 11 Mar 2013 in Main
- Kenny Florian Seminar, 06 Mar 2013 in Main
- Trouble Finishing Armbars?, 04 Mar 2013 in Main
- Clockwork Jiu Jitsu Winter Promotions 2013, 24 Feb 2013 in Main
- Welcome to Clockwork Jiu Jitsu!, 01 Jan 2013 in Main